Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Brands Around Me or Yeah, I Have Something to Say

As I look around by room searching for the names of brands, I find I’m not finding much.  That’s not to say there’s nothing because there is.  There’s just not that much.  I have no posters on any of the walls.  I do have a calendar hanging on my door with a different Bible verse on it every month.  This month is Psalm 105:5 (NIV), “Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced.”  I have a TV and Blu-ray player which have their brands on them, a Vizio and Sony respectively.  I also have a Sony stereo as well.  I do have some video game systems that also have their brand names on them.  I have a Sega Dreamcast, an Atari Jaguar, and an Atari 7800.

As for the clothing I wear I try to keep it simple as well.  I honestly couldn’t tell you off hand the brand name of the sneakers I wear.  I could tell you what type of phone I carry and even the brand of watch I wear, a Timex.  For shirts I either wear plain shirts or shirts that have some type of Christian message because I feel that it’s an important message to get out there.  I have some Christmas and patriotic shirts that also carry a Christian related message.  I also have a few shirts that have the name of my church on them and also a few Atari T-shirts as well.  I almost forgot that I also have a couple Penn State sweatshirts too.  Personally I don’t wear many brands because if I’m going to advertise a brand or message I want to make sure it’s something I like or something I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment